Thursday, July 2, 2015

Update on Slut Lifestyle: Sexting

Gotta look back in the archives. When did I start pushing Sexting on my wife? Friday the 26th. So that's exactly one week. One week ago I started adding sexting affirmations to my wife's mental diet, and in the last two days, she's started to go off the hook. We stopped by Albertson's for some dinner fixin's, and while I was in the store, she hit me with a text blast. This morning, after I went to work, she sent me another one.


Ah yeah, the sweet texts of success. At least, partial success. The true measure is when she sends me her first naked pic via text. That will be an utter first for her, and a great testimonial to the power of using subliminal programming to make her the perfect wife.

Getting a new computer today to dedicate to creating the subliminals, and so will be releasing a ton of new files over the weekend. Blog will probably be silent tomorrow and Saturday for the holidays, then I'll post a new update on Sunday.

Have a great 4th of July, and if you want to declare independence from a dull, non-existent sex-life with your wife, contact me (thesubliminalwifetrainer@gmail.com). We can make something that works -- and works well! -- for you.

If you want to try Sexting for yourself, it's available at the store: http://subliminalwifetraining.com/product/slutty-lifestyle-sexting/



No comments:

Post a Comment