Sunday, October 18, 2015

Two Weeks?!

Holy cow! It's been almost two weeks since I last posted. Yikes! Well.. that's better than not posting in more than a year, right? :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's not for lack of desire, but lack of time -- and even though every book on blogging says "Don't ever post about why you haven't blogged in a while, no one cares," I don't care. I feel like I need to apologize. Life in the SWT household has been insane. My day-job came to a sudden end at the beginning of October, and I've been crazily expanding my efforts in every other category of my life to make up for the lost-income.

This site makes significantly more than I expected it would when it started, Thank You! You guys have really helped us stay afloat. Unfortunately, Paypal realized I was swapping a lot of money from this account to our personal account and locked down the SWT account. We're using a second, backup account for now, and hope to get the SWT one back up. If you try to order and get any kind of error messages, let us know. I have an alternative payment method that has proven popular with my customers who can't use Paypal.

We have three new products coming out this week: "Orgasmic Slut" -- which maximizes your wife's desire to cum, however possible. If you're around, she'll crave your cock in her, and find herself easily driven to orgasm. If you're not, her fingers are going to go diving, and she'll slowly become addicted to self-pleasure. This is a great add-on or starter for the Masturbation series, they have similar goals, and lead into each other.

Next up will be "Swallow" -- a file to supplement all the Oral Sex files. This file has no other purpose than to focus your wife's attention on the cumshot. She's going to want to take your load in your mouth. Affirmations will bombard her mind, transforming her ideas about the taste and texture of your cum. She will find it's an acquired taste, and the more she tastes it, the more she's going to want to taste it. She will start associating her self with the phrase "cumslut" and will find the phrase itself arousing when she says and accepts it.

Finally, Cock Worship Mastery, long in the works, is expected to go live this week too. This takes the desire and joy of stroking you off that Advanced Cock Worship has been fomenting and converts it into a greedy addiction. Her focus will be on stroking your cock and making you come as often as she can, reveling in having you shoot your load all over her face and tits. This is a dangerous file -- you run the risk of being milked dry with this one. Use at your own risk!


Thank you, again, for helping keep us afloat. Your support has been a constant source of inspiration to me. I only hope I can return the favor by successfully manipulating your wife's desires and kinks to match your own.

SWT



2 comments:

  1. Any update on the new files?

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our trades right now & profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete