Sunday, January 12, 2014

About Subliminal Wife Training

As a man, it is our desire to want a wife who is willing to do anything we wish in bed. Unfortunately, for the vast majority of men, this is not the case. In my own situation, my wife was a wonderful lover, but I wanted more from her than she was comfortable giving.

I set aside time to study ways to help encourage her to perform the acts I wanted, and after several months, found the tools I needed in the use of subliminal programming.  At least, that is what I have been hoping for.

There are several good subliminal companies out there, and I picked my brain trying to put together the perfect combination.

This blog is a daily journal of our first training session. I have wired the home with an all-house sound system, it was a simple matter to wire in a CD playing one set of silent subliminals that play all day, every day. Then I set up a CD player by the bedside, and we play "relaxation sounds" every night. Little does she know that that CD player is loaded with subliminals too. In addition, I installed a silent subliminal and silent subliminal player on her computer -- every time she's online, she's being trained to be my perfect wife.

And so that's the introduction. I started training her on January 1. Tomorrow I will post the contents of her subliminals, and then each day recount my journal entries for that day.

For those curious, this is not fiction. It's not an elaborate internet hoax. I am testing how well subliminals work to train a person who has no knowledge of their being used. I am turning my wife into a sex-starved slut, all for my personal gratification. And I'm sharing these experiences with you.


2 comments:

  1. I had considered that my Husband might be withholding in order to manipulate our love life. Then I reconsidered that, and thought 'no one would be that stupid, as to take all spontaneity out of romance, deny THEMSELVES of true intimacy and TRUE affection.' Then I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SEE THE BLOGS, BUT NOTHING NEW SINCE LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
    ARE WE STILL ACTIVE? BEEN THINKING ABOUT TRYING SOME OF YOUR FILES

    ReplyDelete