Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 2:

An interesting wrinkle has shown up and it may have long-reaching ramifications into our experiment. My wife has gotten involved in a community fundraiser our church is having (yes, we go to church. Don't judge me!).

Because of her duties in it, she is on the go and busy all day long. Which means she's out of the house, and exhausted every day. She's losing like 1/3 of the daily subliminals and at the end of the day, she's too tired to want to do anything.

Her libido has dropped since this started, and with that drop, the sexy texts have fallen off, everything is reducing. She gave me a handjob today, but I got the sense that she offered it as a wifely duty, not because she'd been thinking about cock all day.

I may have to revise the subliminals in session two to compensate for her not hearing them as incessantly as I'd have wanted. Keeping an eye on the situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment