Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 5:

She gave me a hand job today, but it almost seemed dutiful, like it was something she was supposed to do, not what she enjoys doing. It struck me, as she was gliding her hand up and down my shaft, that it had been several days since we'd actually fucked.

It's funny, I had decided that session one was a good baseline for a subliminal based on its results. Well, so far, using that scale, session two is an abject failure.

She has a lot of stress going on with her fundraiser she's working on. I have to imagine she's focusing so hard on her team's needs there, that she's not letting her mind whittle away on the messages its finding stuff into its nooks and crannies by my programming.

I have hope that she will have a breakthrough day. We're only 1/9 of the way through the experiment.




No comments:

Post a Comment