Friday, August 14, 2015

First Failure

Bad news. I hate it. I hate when I can't do anything about it, either.

I received the first letter of its kind today. The first official failure letter for our products: "I've been using the file for three weeks, playing it every night, and no improvement. What do I do?"

Argh.

It's a tough, tough question, and there are no good, easy answers. What I'm going to give this guy, then, is a good, hard answer. It's all I can do, right? I mean, I share his pain. I gave up on training the wife for almost a year because I was so frustrated with the apparent lack of response.

You have to make a decision, and no one can help you with this, just go with your gut. None of them are perfect, and they all have benefits and disadvantages. Here's your options:

1) Stay the Course

It took your wife years to get where she is, and to set her mind in concrete regarding her feelings and affections toward sexuality with you. It might be that whatever walls have been put up took years to build -- three weeks may not be enough. Keep playing the file, and eventually she may start responding... first slowly, then more vigourously. I would ask "Have you seen **no** change at all? Or maybe slow changes that might be too small to notice?"

2) Try a Different Course

My wife responded only briefly to Intro to Anal Sex. She tried it... decided she didn't like it... There was not much point in continuing training in that direction, at least, not when I had a lot of other things I wanted to try on her. So I stopped that file, and started her on new ones. Maybe your wife's hang-ups about a certain action are so strong, you're better off loosening her inhibitions through actions she's ok with doing first, before attempting to continue training with the harder file.

3) Try a Different Boat

I'm not the only guy out there selling products like this (believe it or not!) . Becky Holman's SubliminalEuphoriaCDs.com has some very nice products, and decently priced. I studied her Oral Sex Enjoyment file when crafting my own.  Mephisto Subliminals has been around for decades, and though their site is very "Web 1.0", their products are known for being effective -- if a little expensive too. Maybe my methods don't hit the right subliminal frequency for your wife -- one of the other company's might. Keep trying, don't give up, unless you're going for option 4.

4) Get Out of the Boat

It's not easy to accept defeat and move on, but sometimes that's the only choice. If you're not seeing any kind of response to the wife, and you're tired of trying, then just let it go. I don't recommend this course of action -- but I can't deny that it is a legitimate and honorable approach. You made the college try and it didn't work out. No harm, no foul.


Good luck, trainers. Whatever course you choose, you deserve the sex life of your dreams, and the best person to have that sex with is the woman you've already chosen to spend the rest of your life with. I wish you all the success in the world.


Going dark for the weekend, fun new product being released on Monday!

SWT




No comments:

Post a Comment