Monday, August 31, 2015

Ignore that last post!

You know what? On second thought... I am **not** going to advertise this site. I am not going to make the site Google friendly. I am not going to do anything but what I have been doing.

SubliminalWifeTraining has been, and always will be for men who want to turn their wives into sex-crazed horny sluts. Doesn't suck cock? She will. Doesn't like it up the ass? She will. Doesn't text you in the middle of the day telling you how much she needs you, and she's been playing with her slutty pussy while she thinks of you? She will. 

I'm sorry I thought the site should be more than that. At the end of the day, anything I do to draw attention to the site draws a risk of wives finding out about it... and none of us want that, right?!

Anyway: on with the training!


SWT


2 comments:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Start following our signals right now and earn up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete