Thursday, August 6, 2015

"What's the end game?"

Hopeful writes: "Just wondered regarding the subs where do you think you are looking to go with them ultimately? Also, regarding oral worship, has any guy turned bi as a result of listening exposure to the IOS files? I know you said in one post that one wife wanted to do prostate massage to one guy who was playing files relating to anal."

The ultimate goal of these files is a happy, healthy relationship for a married couple. Many men stray, I believe, because they want something more out of their sex lives -- and they don't know how to get that from their wives, because who the hell actually talks to their wives about that? They want "strange" (a friend's name for sex with strangers), or just something outside of the ordinary. I feel like my subs can make a real difference, because if your wife starts doing all the things you thought you'd ever want in bed, you're going to naturally reciprocate. OMG... I've got a woman who cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids, AND gives me amazing sex almost every night? You better believe I'm going to do everything I can to meet her needs to the fullest.

As far as turning bi from listening to the cock worship file? You've seen how I've crafted the files... I've been listening non stop to my Oral, Masturbation, Sex Toys and other various files (anal!) for years at this point, and I can assure you I have no craving for cock lol. The files are created with a woman specifically talking about her husband. "I love my husband's cock," etc. I make sure to never refer to random cocks, because this is about focusing the woman on her husband. The husband is going to hear these voices too, but when it decyphers "woman's voice, desiring husband's cock," it's going to associate it immediately as, "Ah, must be part of the sub I bought her." For her, she hears a woman's voice saying she wants her husband's cock, she's not going to have anything to associate it with, and will automatically assume it's her own voice, and her own thoughts.

Another reason why I specifically state it as "my husband" and not just 'cocks' or "my significant other's cock" or whatever: my kids come in the room sometimes. If my daughter hears these files, and is changed by them in any way, it will be in an increased desire to service her husband,whoever that ends up being some day, and not just any punk in the back seat of a car on Prom night.
My parents are in town this week, so not much action as far as crafting new files, and it's a little awkward: "Yeah, I've, uh, been doing really well with a new internet venture."
"Oh, what's that, son?"
"Um, well, you know... I sell... things on the internet."

"Huh. Ok."
:-|


SWT





No comments:

Post a Comment