Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Week at the Beach! (And, how to make your wife HORNY ALL THE TIME)

I would come onto the blog and say "OMG. I was at the beach all weekend, so sorry for missing any posts...."

But I'm not sorry one bit!

We had a great six-day weekend. My parents came to town and we took them to the coast. Mom's business is doing well, so she bought dinner the first few nights. My new business is doing well, so I bought dinner the next few nights. That first night on the coast at dinner the wife told me how badly she needed my cock, and with the natural waves playing through an open window, she proved it.

I have noticed that if she starts to lag a little in her programming, like.. maybe we had 4-5 great days of hand jobs and oral sex, I'll stop playing anything for her, and her mind will fill in the blanks from the sudden loss of instructions. What results is usually her hungry pussy greedily devouring my cock.

Ok, ok, I do have an apology for you all. I neglected everyone this week in favor of my wife's well-trained, insatiable sexual appetite, and I want to share with you the best file for grinding your wife's sex drive to 11. Introducing: Horny Right Now (With Inner Calm).

This is an amazing file. It will kickstart your wife's sex drive and imagination. It will help condition her to want sex all the time. For lack of a better word, it's the first gear toward a full-throttle nympomaniac. If your wife isn't sucking cock, or taking it up the ass -- or even performing simple hand-jobs, then you need to boost her libido, and this is the file for doing so.

The best part is that the file's secondary purpose is attaining inner calm, and this part of the affirmation is geared toward sex, too. Oh sure, she's going to hear affirmations helping her relax, calm down, and find peace. But your wife is going to discover that centering herself, finding balance, releasing stress: all of these activities arouse her, and that having sex and orgasming is the best way to find peace and relax. It is a never-ending loop of heightened sexuality that you will be the primary beneficiary of.

Horny Right Now is available in the SubliminalWifeTraining.com store here:

http://subliminalwifetraining.com/product/horny-right-now-with-inner-calm-ocean-sounds/






1 comment: