Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 36:

She is so horny. I love it. Today, searching her phone, I saw she had been texting a girlfriend and complaining about how horny she was. "He could just snap his fingers and say "Let's fuck and I'd flip on my back for him right now. I am so wet," she wrote. I got hard just reading it LOL.

So we fucked.

I have to make a decision on the voice talent for my new subliminal soon. The bids came in higher than I expected, so that's sad, but I have a feeling this next session will be amazing as a result.

Lots of new friends on Fetlife who read my blog. If you like what you read here, please friend me over there. My username is TheWifeTrainer there too.



1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to find out a weird secret that can literally get you your very own harem of hot women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete