Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 37:

O.M.G.  This is unrelated to session one -- but I just got the audio file back from my voice talent for session two, and it's fantastic. I am amazed at how well she did on the job. Over the weekend I am going to create the new subliminal files for session two and I'll document the process in a future blog post so you guys can see how I do what I do.

As far as the day went, though, it was a great day. She woke up horny and stroked me into a great handjob, and then I finger fucked her to orgasm. That night, we had sex again, just vanilla this time, but she was so wet when we started we didn't need any foreplay.

I've noticed that since I got her a new smartphone, she's not using her computer much anymore. I need to find out if there's a way to play subliminals on the phone without her knowing.

I am listening to the file my voice talent made me. Damn. I am so hard just listening to this. It's going to be a great session two. ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment