Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 38:

Today was almost a breakthrough day -- clearly we're ending another plateau and rising to new horniness heights. She masturbated early in the morning, before we got up, and then, sensing that I was awake, she stroked my cock and asked me to finger fuck her. After she got me rock hard -- something she's getting very good at! -- she begged me to fuck her again, which I was happy to oblige!

During the day, she told me she was so happy she could just suck my cock. Later she told me she'd been thinking about maybe having a tryst with her girlfriend, but it felt funny to admit that. I told her that as a horndog husband, I would be all for it! ^_^

She told me she'd been so horny recently she didn't know what to do. I told her I had a good idea of what she needed, and things went downright carnal from there. Her levels of horniness are through the roof right now. I need to look at getting some kind of herbal pill that can help increase my cum load, because she is milking me hard these days. Fucking 2-3 times a day gets pretty damn wearying on an old guy!

I started working on creating the new subliminals today. They will be ready next week when this session ends. I'm going to post my notes of how I made them when I finish.

Hey -- I added a donate button to the side of the blog. If you like the work I'm doing here, and want to help me continue, could you throw a dog a bone? Everyone who donates more than $10 will get a copy of the custom subliminal I'm making for lesson two.

Your letters, comments, and feedback are the fuel that keep me posting -- anything financial on top of that is just gravy that helps me get better tools for mindfucking the wife. I appreciate it all. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment