Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 41:

Another sick day. Flu/Cold season was relatively mild this year, but we still have had some lingering issues affecting our health in the cold, wet Pacific Northwest.

The primary subliminal file for Training Session Two is ready. Instead of 8 behaviors I am trying to modify, I've brought the focus down to six, to try and better pinpoint what I want her to do. In addition, I'm pushing her toward things that she finds either neutral, or is not strictly opposed to. I think if I change her mind in small ways, she'll be more inclined in the future to change on the bigger items.

The six things I will be training my wife in during the next 45 days, with the endgame always being "horny, sex-crazed cumslut," are:

Masturbate every day. -- Increasing this from the semi-successful push last session. She began masturbating in Session One. I want to make this a daily compulsion.

Buy a sex toy. -- Did not have success with the sex toys directive in Session One. This time, it's a subtle push: she's going to think about how much better her masturbation could be with one, and wish she had one. So this time, I'm not telling her to buy a toy. I'm giving her reasons... so that she ends up choosing to buy the toy all by herself.

Dream about sex. -- Some effort into making her think about sex and sexual situations while she sleeps. To dream about cock sucking. Being told that in her dreams, cum tastes delicious. It may be easier for her mind to accept that dream cum is wonderful, even if real cum isn't. This is just an experiment. If her mind accepts this conceit, my guess is that will profoundly affect what she thinks about real-world cum.

Wear red nail polish -- with double trigger. -- She'll want to wear red nail polish because it makes her look sexy and sophisticated. Trigger one: When she puts the polish on, she'll think about how good her hand will look stroking my cock with those pretty nails. Trigger two: When she strokes my cock, she'll think about how good she looks in red nail polish. So the two triggers ought to self-reinforce each other. She doesn't wear makeup at all, so any nail polish is a sign she's accepting this affirmation.

Submissive in bed -- My wife is a very type A personality who does not like giving up control, in real life or in the bedroom. This affirmation is trying to establish some submissive tendencies in her. Specifically, I'm looking for her to start using the word "please."

Sexting -- As part of the increased horniness/sluttiness directive, I'm doing another experiment. Can I get her to take naked pics or videos of herself and send them to me? That's what this portion of the subliminal will test.

Day one of session two begins on Monday, March 3rd. Until then, this week we're just closing out session one, and looking forward to all the weird new fun I should get watching my wife's pretty little head absorb the new commands that are going to start pulsing in her head when it begins.




1 comment: