Friday, September 4, 2015

Labor Day Plans: A New Training Regimen

One of the best benefits I've found in subliminally training my wife is that I can point out behaviors she never did before, and say "I caused that." It's a huge confidence builder, to know you've helped make your relationship stronger while at the same time making your sex life better.

I have an idea for a new training file that I think would be well-received by the community. Per the rules we established when I came clean with her, though, I need to ask her if she'll be willing to submit to the training. If she says yes, I'll have another thing I'll be able to look back on with pride, because this is something she's never done, but once expressed a small amount of interest in.

So, if that goes through, we're going to start training anew. And, with her assistance, I'm going to try and document how her mind is changing. It may prove very insightful, so as she shares what she's experiencing, we might get an understanding of what's happening with your wives as they process their training.

Next week, after Labor Day, I'm going to devote a blog page a day to each of the files we have online now. It will include the full affirmation script for each one too. I get a lot of folks who ask for those, so that might be of use to a lot of people.

What are your plans for the weekend? Labor Day's supposed to be a day of not working, but my day job is killing me and I'll be using this weekend to catch up. Fortunately, I've got someone keeping me sexed up and happy, and that goes a long way toward relieving stress, let me tell you what!

Happy training! As always, please let me know how you're doing with your own training. Anyone who leaves a review on the store site for any product they've bought gets a 50% off coupon toward their next purchase!





2 comments:

  1. I'd be rather curious to see the dreamlut work. Nothing better than good morning sex to start your day, or have your wife wake you up in the night all wet and horny as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the hope! :D She responds really well to most subliminals, and not at all to some. It will be interesting to see how she responds to the mystery one I've selected.

    SWT

    ReplyDelete