Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Training the Wife, Mystery Subliminal, Day Two

Day Two.

She does not report feeling any different. As far as she can tell, she's just listening to ocean waves. She tried listening for voices, but could not hear any.

For my part, I couldn't help but notice the soft, rhythmic urgency of her masturbating last night. It woke me up, just enough that I could roll slightly and admire her body as she worked herself into a slow, languid orgasm. I couldn't actually tell if she was awake or asleep, but the slow pace -- slower than normal -- made me think she might have been asleep, or very sleepy. Clearly, though, she is experiencing the carnal desire that was expected.

In the morning, she came and cuddled with me, pressing her body against me, and cooing as I stroked her back and hair. Sadly, we had slept in, so I had to make the call not to bring our desire to fruition. But I think that just means a much more enjoyable evening tonight.

I added Intro to Sex Toys last night to the store. Fun file that will lead to a lifetime love of her sticking crazy things into her hoohah. :p

Like all Intro files, it's regularly $19.99, on sale this week for $9.99.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment