Sunday, September 6, 2015

Training the Wife, Mystery Subliminal, T-minus-1

In the middle of recording all the subliminal files. This is so there's no chance of the wife being able to guess which one she's being trained with. Surprisingly to me, she did not reject any of the concepts. So she is open and willing to accept whichever file comes. :D

Here's how it's going to work. Tonight we are going to start playing the random file I've picked for her. In the morning, I'll talk to her about how she's feeling. What's her mood? Does she feel like she's changing at all? Does she have any new impulses she doesn't recognize? In addition to her own report, I'll include a report of actions and behaviors I'm seeing in her that maybe she doesn't see herself.

The goal of this experiment is to see first hand -- from the wife's point of view -- what being subliminally trained with my files looks like and feels like. Maybe it will be of use so you can translate how my wife reacts in comparison to what you see in your wife.

All of the files we're creating for the experiment will be in the store in the next few days, so if you want to try a similar experiment with your wife, you'll be able to!




No comments:

Post a Comment