Monday, September 14, 2015

Training the Wife, Mystery Subliminal, Day Four

Wife still reports no change in behavior or mindset. She doesn't feel like the file is doing anything.

Last night, as I passed her in the bedroom, she grabbed at me, ripped my pants off, and started sucking my cock. I was surprised at the aggressiveness of her desire, and got off entirely too quickly. :/ (Damn I hate getting old!) Even with as much awesome sex as we have now, she still has the ability to surprise me and make me crazy and cumming like a virgin.

So, for the record, the mystery subliminal may be boosting her arousal and desire levels, but the specific "signs of proof" that I can use to confirm it is working at 100% are not there yet. We're doing this for another week, though, so I will let you know as we go.


Sometimes, small steps are all you can take. Every step forward is a step closer to sexual nirvana, I always say. Like customer EK, who writes, "I must say she has completely stopped complaining about how often I want sex.  I can lay my hands, touch and caress and I don't get pushed away anymore.  Awesome."

I must say she has completely stopped complaining about how often I want sex.  I can lay my hands, touch and caress and I don't get pushed away anymore.  Awesome.
The key, as always, is exposure. The more you expose her to her training, the stronger the training will be. Good luck, and happy training!


No comments:

Post a Comment