Sunday, September 20, 2015

Training the Wife, Mystery Subliminal, Day Six: SUCCESS!

She woke me up working my cock with her hands and mouth. I was so hard, and it wasn't difficult to see why. She teased my cock, slowly sucking the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, then pulling the rest of the shaft in, forcing me deeper, her hands stroking and cupping my balls as she slowly took it all the way in, and then just as slowly out.

"Oh my God," I think were the first words I said -- always a better start than "Good morning."

"I dreamt about you last night," she said. "I dreamt that you standing over me, commanding me to masturbate. It was cold and clinical -- not even erotic. But it was so compelling, I had to do it. I had to masturbate. And the feeling was so intense it woke me up."

"Wow!" I said. "Really?"

She didn't say anything for a minute. Her mouth was on my cock again. It was... exquisite. She is amazing with her mouth.

"When I woke up, I realized how wet and horny I am. I need your cock. Right now. Please."

She never says please.

Needless to say, the rest of the morning was a fantastic lovemaking session, and I am considering the Dreamslut file -- the mystery subliminal I was training her with -- a resounding success.

She reports that even though it's hard to believe, she has to admit the file and its training must have caused this. She's never had this vivid of an erotic dream before -- and never been woken up due to a dream's intensity. While she's woken up wet and horny before (my files do this a lot! :D) the fact that it was all caused by her dream-state really convinced her of the file's efficacy.

The best part? She was so impressed with how well this worked on her, she's already decided she wants to try another one. I'm going to go into the research lab this week and come up with some ideas to try on her. You guys have any ideas? Some sort of kink or slutty/sex activity you wish your wife did? Let me know! You can always email me @ thesubliminalwifetrainer@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. You could try a wearing sexy clothes or lingerie line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about one to get her to want to have sex outside the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete