Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Be Prepared for Success

Today, I came out of the bathroom, and was greeted by my wife sitting on the side of the bed. She drew me close, pulled my pants down and quickly gobbled my cock into her mouth! Unfortunately
I was still dribbling a little urine from having just peed.

That turned her off pretty quickly, but she still wanted me. She grabbed a bottle of lube and our favorite male-sex toy, and proceeded to milk me dry with the Fleshlight, which is always a satisfying orgasm when she does it (never have understood that. I hated the Fleshlight as a solo device, but when she's using it to force an orgasm out of me, it's amazing!).

Let that be a lesson for you all, though. You want to make sure that you're ready and in the best position to encourage and promote the behaviors in her you're trying to establish. No matter how much craving for your cock in her mouth you give a woman, if she starts the job and you're nasty, stinky, haven't washed... whatever!... you're going to make your job that much harder.

In the future I need to make sure I get a full pipe-clean, so-to-speak, after urinating, to ensure nothing but sweet, tasty cock for her lips to suck on!

News:

I am working on a small website and electronic shopping cart so I can sell the subliminals I've been working on. The only products I will sell are ones I've personally tested and can vouch as to their effectiveness. So far, that's just the oral sex tape.

And that's why I need you! What should I try next on my wife? What would you like to see done to your wife that I need to try on mine first? Some early front runners are swinging and anal. Let me know in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment