Monday, June 29, 2015

Program: Intro to Anal Sex, Day Seven

As I mentioned in the brief update yesterday, we have had anal! It really surprised me, because it came up much more suddenly than I had expected. Last week, after I started playing the file, she'd been grinding her ass into my cock as we spooned.  And at least one night, I pressed my thumb up against her ass while we fucked, and she didn't get repulsed like she had in the past.

Well, she started ovulating over the weekend, and was really nervous about intercourse -- which I love. It used to be that we'd just... not have sex during this time. But now that she's gotten used to sucking cock and getting fucked almost daily, it's not something she wants to give up. So we were in bed, and she was playing with my cock, stroking it, and licking off the precum -- she says she loves the taste of it now! -- when she said "Baby, go get the lube."

Normally that means she wants to give me a hand job or she wants to use the Fleshlight on me.  But this time, when I got up to get the lube, when I turned back around to face the bed, she was on her hands and knees! "Hon?" I asked. Remember, you have to make sure she believes it's all her idea. The concept locks in her mind that this is something she wanted, and she more fully accepts all that the training teaches her.

"You remember that one time we tried this?" she purred. She was stroking her slit with one hand, gyrating her ass up in the air at me. "I thought we should try again."

Who am I to say no when my wife is in need?

Mission: accomplished. As far as I'm concerned, that's all the requirements for Intro to Anal Sex. It has to stimulate, titilate and educate your wife so effectively, she starts fantasizing about, and then initiating an anal sex experience with you.

I'm going to put the IAS file up on the site this evening, and then work on expanding the catalog a little more beyond that too. I've had a few people request different mask backgrounds (waterfall or rainstorm instead of ocean, for example). I'm pretty sure I can accomplish that. Just need to spend the time to get them up. I might need to reorganize how the store is laid out, too. I am trying to find a good web template for the store. Design skills are not my forte!

Don't forget: until the end of the month (today and tomorrow), the "Sexting" trainer is for sale at just $1.99. It simply encourages the wife to talk dirty, send naughty texts, and naked pictures. It's been in tests with my wife for the last 3 days.. and I haven't seen a huge uptick in sexting yet, though she has sent one or two since then. I'm not considering this one successful until I see tits or ass on my phone!




No comments:

Post a Comment