Monday, June 8, 2015

The Secret to Subliminal Success

I think I've found it.

First -- an apology, not that anyone really cares. I got really discouraged by the drop-off in response from the wife the first time I tried this, and keeping this blog up and in secret was taking a toll on my time, which is no real excuse of course, but is just what happened.

Then something kind of miraculous happened.

See, I believe that subliminals work. There's too much potential for it to be entirely placebo, right? So what was I doing wrong? Why did my wife respond sometimes to it, othertimes not, and to some things not at all?

I gave up. Frustrated, I just... stopped even trying. I got a new job and moved to Seattle. That didn't pan out, so I moved back home. While looking for a new job, I found an old CD that I used to listen for myself to. It was called "Personal Success."

This wasn't one of the silent subliminals though. It had a soothing -- but annoying -- ocean waves background. Not too bad, I suppose. I started playing it at night in our bedroom -- I don't like having to wear headphones, so I set speakers up on my nightstand, and let it play all night.

The wife asked me about it, and I told her. "It will help keep me in the right mindset to get the best possible job for me." She asked me how it worked. "There's just a voice in there saying things like "Do your best. You're a successful person. Things will turn out for the best, that sort of stuff." Then she asked if it would work for her.

"I honestly don't know," I said. "But I go to bed every night believing that the voice in the radio has my best interests in mind, and that I trust and accept his advice."

And that's when the first tumbler in the lock around success opened.

We started listening to the file together, and to her credit, my wife let the file play every night. I got a fantastic new job -- the best one I've ever had. She started making jellies and jams for the first time as fruit started coming to harvest -- something she's never done before. We acknowledged that maybe subliminals work, and I knew I had to try again.

So this time, I added just one set of affirmations to the success loop. Simple, direct, to the point: affirmations reminding her of how much she loved oral sex. I started letting the file play all day -- she goes into the bedroom various times during the day, it wouldn't hurt to get a few extra loops in during the day, right?

That night we had sex the way we usually (always?) have: some mutual masturbation and fooling around, and then good ole fucking until she comes, with me following shortly after. I said goodnight, turned the ocean sounds up just a little higher for luck, and went to sleep...

For a week, nothing. I wanted to fume, but instead, I just accepted that regular blow jobs just weren't in the cards for me, no matter how much I wanted them. She had a hospital stay planned in a week. Maybe we'd try something when she got back from her surgery. Maybe I'd just go back to feeling lucky I even got the missionary position or a hand-job every now and then.

On the seventh night, the second tumbler fell into place.

She woke me up on day eight with fantastic, wet, sloppy oral that erupted like a geyser when I finally blew. She smiled the whole time, naughty look in her eye, like she was doing something daring and sexy. My orgasm was so strong, I laughed out loud at the shot. If nothing else ever happened, that one wake-up call was so worth it. Wow!

The next day, I came home from work, and she pulled me into the bedroom, dragged me to the bed, and said she'd been craving my big hard cock all day. She bore down on me and sucked me for all she was worth -- and I came again, almost as hard as the day before. Two days in a row?

That night, at midnight, she got me off again, starting with her mouth, and then transferring to her hand when her mouth got tired (sorry, I'm too old to get off three times in two days without some recuperation time!).

I chalked up program #1 as an utter success.

She spent 12 days in the hospital, and the second she was home, she was back in bed, in our bedroom, with program #1 playing still. Those first two days she gave me fantastic oily handjobs -- partly, I think, because I'd mentioned wanted a full-body happy-ending erotic massage for Father's Day, and she was trying to prove she could provide it!

Then a few days later, she started me off with a handjob, and then took me into her mouth like a pro. I am a gentleman -- I always tell her when I'm about to blow, but this time she hesitated. She almost let me come in her mouth. Instead, it shot all over her face and her tits and was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen her do!

We had three more blow jobs, a couple of hand jobs, and one bout of full-on intercourse that week. In the last 10 days I've had oral sex from the wife 6 times... which is more than any 6-month period I'd ever had with her in the last five years.

The tumblers are open, the secret to Subliminal Success is finally mine!

I want to share what I've learned with you. Do you want to try it on your wife? Let's talk!







1 comment:

  1. Was this the intro to oral sex or advanced?

    ReplyDelete