Friday, June 26, 2015

SubliminalWifeTraining.Com: The First Week

Hey everyone!

Well, this is the end of the first work-week for the store, and so far the response has been nothing short of amazing! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you improve your sex lives with your wives.

We have all of the Intro to Oral Sex with Ocean Waves series out now. I'm thinking about offering the four pack as a discounted bundle -- not sure if anyone's interested in 4 mp3s with the same underlying core, though. Drop me a comment or an email if that's something you'd want. I could do a 1-hour megamix file that rotates between IOS, then Weight Loss, then IOS, then Exercise, then IOS, then Energy, and then IOS and Wealth.

Last night I dropped a new file on my wife that's playing in session with the Intro to Anal sex file. It's called: Slut Lifestyle: Sexting. It's a very fun, energetic file that simply encourages her to talk dirty to me, and want to send me naughty texts through the day. Urge to photograph herself naked is a core piece of it.

I have no idea if it will work, and I've never tested something like this, but we'll see.

If you want to test it with me, let me know. This is one we could just put up on the store for free for a limited time.

No posts over the weekend. I'm taking some days off. Talk to you on Monday!!!

SWT



2 comments:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to learn a strong little secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With bistroMD you know that you will not only get delicious entrees, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and pick the meals you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your doorstep.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete