Thursday, June 25, 2015

Program: Introduction to Anal: Day three

"No worries.  I hope you like my earrings and stuff too honey.  I want to be more sexy for you"

She bought little earrings for the holes in her ears yesterday. She hasn't worn jewelry beyond her wedding ring in years... as she fought to get the holes reopened, she said it was about two years since the last time she'd worn anything. 

This is the best part. She feels like because she is making little efforts to help drive intimacy, she is bringing us closer together. She feels like we have a better connection, and I am responding to her efforts with renewed vigor in the bedroom. Little does she know that I was the one who ignited this spark in her mind. By training her every night to crave the kind of sex I want, she wakes up every morning with new ideas about how she can make our relationship better and sexier, and she feels rewarded when I respond.... to her doing exactly what I want her to do!

We didn't have any time for morning sex today. I totally overslept and had to slam out of the house as soon as I go up. It remains to be seen when she'll make the first move in regard to desiring anal. I'm not going to push the issue beyond spooning with her in bed with a hard cock at her bum, and the occasional push of her bud when I'm fucking her from behind.

This has to spring from her subliminally programmed mind for it to stick and become her own thought pattern. I'm willing to wait and see just how long that takes. 


Good news: Boundless Energy version of Intro to Oral Sex is up on http://subliminalwifetraining.com. Go check it out! As with all of the IOS series, anyone who buys it gets a 100% money back guarantee if they don't like it **OR** a 100% coupon off for their next purchase if they leave a review. 

Tonight I'm posting the Attract Wealth version, and then tomorrow we'll start posting the Advanced Oral Sex files. This takes a woman who reluctantly sucks cock once or twice a year and turns her into a wanting-it-all-the-time kind of woman. This was the file I played on my wife, and I can happily say that after a month of playing this, I get a full-on blowjob once or twice a week, and foreplay now always includes oral!

Thanks again to everyone who's picked up one of the Intro to Oral Sex files. Keep playing it every night, and let me know how it goes. I'm turning my wife into my perfect woman... Let's see what we can do about doing the same for yours!

SWT


No comments:

Post a Comment