Thursday, June 11, 2015

Initial Success With Program 2!

Had the first success with Program 2, which was designed to increase her oral sex tendencies to the max. In addition to encouraging daily oral sex, it includes affirmations to begin enjoying the taste of cum, to want to bring me to orgasm in her mouth, and to try and deep throat me as much as she physically can.

Last week we got some indication that the program had started to work, when she barely avoided having me cum in her mouth, and instead let me shoot it all over her face and tits. I am a gentleman -- I let her know when I'm about to blow, and let her choose where it goes.. because hey, at least I got the BJ, right? :D

So tonight, I warned her, told her it was coming... and she stroked me faster, doubled down on the oral suction and tongue play, and I blew a massive load into her mouth. She couldn't help but swallow some of it, I think, but she let most of it dribble from her lips and gave me a big old smile, "How'd you like that?" she asked me.

"I loved it!" I nearly shouted. It truly was fantastic. And that's the best part... She was asking how I liked it, because as far as she knows, this is a new trick she's taught herself to try and please me. Little does she know that I'm telling her over and over and over every night all night that that is EXACTLY what she needs to do.

Part of me wants to continue Program 2 until she truly swallows it all and makes a show of it, but for now, I am very happy with the success of this program. I'm ready to start Program 3. I made the initial MP3 for it tonight, and will rotate it in... Starting tonight, it will play every other 10 minutes (every file is 10 minutes long). In between I will continue rotating either the Advanced Oral Sex (Program 1, which got her to giving oral sex almost every time we have sex), Oral Sex Mastery (the one I've been focusing her with these last two weeks), and the Weight Loss and Personal Success ones she knows (and approves of) us playing.




1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you know that you will not only eat gourmet meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu in advance and choose the meals you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your door.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete