Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Program: Introduction to Anal: Day two

Computer problems kept me from posting Intro to Oral Sex with Boundless Energy today... I'll get that and the Intro to Oral Sex with Gain Personal Wealth out tomorrow. Sorry about that!

Today was a pretty damn good day. Woke up hard and with her snuggling tight against my cock again. I started fingering her, and she asked if we had enough time, but I said "I'll make time." Rolled her over and took her from behind, and the whole time had my hands on her ass, occasionally pressing her bud with my thumb.

Normally, she'd say "What are you doing? Stop that!" But today she didn't say anything beyond the moaning she was giving me from the fucking. I didn't go any farther than that... at the end of the day, I want her to initiate/request the anal. What I'm seeing, though, is the fact that her mind is slowly chewing on the phrases she's being taught: anal is ok, anal feels good, I love anal.

Afterward, she sent me a text:

This morning was kind of cool
Melissa • Wed, 10:36 AM
It was very cool

Wed, 10:38 AM
I wasn't really in the mood but it was surprisingly nice to have you kind of quietly insist
I enjoyed it.  :)










With every passing day, she is being programmed to be my perfect wife, and it's always nice to get feedback from her, about how she is learning to enjoy and desire daily sex with me.

If you'd like to have a relationship like this with your wife, maybe we can help. Check out http://subliminalwifetraining.com. There's only a few products there now, but more come every day! (Well, except for today. :/)

SWT




1 comment:

  1. You may not want to publish this Google+ profile...?

    ReplyDelete