Thursday, July 23, 2015

Don't Forget The Rest of Her Life

"Hey, you been thinking about me?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said.

"Were you naked, horny and aching for my big hard cock?"

"No. I hurt too much."

Something you have to remember is that no amount of subliminal training is going to cause a person to go against their basest survival instincts. For women who've choked on something, maybe, you're going to come against a lot of resistance to oral training. Women who've been burned by a cheating spouse in the future are likely to never warm to the idea of a three-way.

My wife's not completely healed from the pregnancy yet, and a few complications have arisen. She texts me her dirty thoughts, gives great head, but our actual intercourse has been off, and she hasn't responded to the masturbation triggers (as far as I've been able to tell) yet, because she's mucusy, sore, and just generally uncomfortable down there. Getting off would be an excruciating experience.

She tells me she feels awful, feels like she needs to be meeting my needs, and dreams of all the ways she wants to feed on my sex, and so I know the training is digging into her brain, driving her crazy with desire... but until she feels physically capable of performing, she's just not going to.

And that's ok.

At the end of the day, this is all about a husband and wife finding new ways to enjoy themselves sexually and have fantastic intimacy. I'm man enough to put off my carnal desires for a few days to help see her back to health.

If you're not seeing the results from your wife that you're expecting, try to look at all the outside factors in her life that may be distracting her. Kids, work, in-laws, the state of the house, finances: all these things can contribute to her being mentally unfocused on servicing your cock properly. Your part of the relationship is to put her in a place where she feels comfortable dreaming about (and having) sex with you all the time.

We'll put the thoughts in her head.

She'll put those thoughts into action.

Win/Win/Win.

 SWT



No comments:

Post a Comment