Friday, July 10, 2015

Trolled by the wife!

Today she sends me a text that makes me think the masturbation file had taken hold sooner than expected. "I'm sitting here stroking my pussy," she wrote and I was, "Yes!" And then when I said "ooooo, really?"

"Yes. He's soft, orange, and purring gently."

Dang it.

Well, I think it at least speaks that she's thinking about it, even if it is just a tease. We'll see how she progresses this weekend. I got an email from a reader this week that reminded me that I kinda abruptly ended her anal training, so as of last night, she's listening to Intro to Masturbation and Intro to Anal. I want to get her wanting the cock in the ass again, and then I'll move her to Advanced Anal.

Blog will be dark this weekend, but new files are coming to the store. See everyone on Monday, and good luck with your programming. As always, send me emails letting me know how your wife is changing. I love hearing success stories, and learning from failures.


SWT


No comments:

Post a Comment