Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Report: Intro to Masturbation Success

I feel very blessed that I've finally hit on a subliminal audio pattern that truly affects my wife in profound ways. She has been training on Oral Sex Mastery (with critical success!), Intro to Anal Sex (moderate success) and Intro to Masturbation (this just in: SUCCESS) the last few weeks and every day she surprises me with how well she's absorbing her training.

Last night, she gave me an amazing blow job. Started with just her hands, dry, and I was like, "Whatever, I'm tired, she's tired, let's just have minimal sex and go to bed, and we'll have more fun in the morning." But then she went down and started working my cock with tongue twists and just these very cool moves she'd never done before. It was exquisite. I blew my loud hard, moaned incoherently, and after a brief period of "I love you that was amazing" snuggling, passed out.

And that's when she started.

See, even if I was asleep, didn't mean I wasn't able to wake back up, and when her elbow bumped me a little, I roused enough to hear it. Shlup shlup shlup... YES. The Intro to Masturbation file had finally taken hold. She tried to be quiet and sneaky about it, but it was unmistakeable. For the first time since she got pregnant, my wife was finger-fucking herself to orgasm.

Good girl!


I added Intro to Cock Worship last night, too. I wonder if it helped flavor her texts to me today.






We're adding new files to the store every day this week. If you haven't stopped by recently, you should check it out! Visit us @ http://subliminalwifetraining.com. Your cock will thank you for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment