Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Independence Day!

She has been texting me with little messages for the last two days, and it's awesome. She sent me a text saying she was rubbing her wet pussy through her clothes and wishing I was there, and then sent me a photo of her face. I believe this is her mind trying to balance its new desire to send naked pics with her old behavior of "sending naked pics is wrong." My guess is with time, I'm going to start seeing more explicit photos.

Offline for the rest of the weekend, but will be putting up new files every day. Today we put up Trust, Arousal and Initiation, a file that creates a bond of trust, love and desire in your wife, bombards her with arousal signals, and then tells her that she is horny for you, her husband. I am going to pair that with the Oral Sex Mastery file I am tweaking, and then will set a timer to see how soon she initiates deep-throat cocksucking with a cumshot in her mouth.

I've started hearing word from some of the stores first customers: a few are starting to see small changes in their wives. Others are seeing frustrating roadblocks, and that's what the Trust, Arousal and Initiation file is for. If your wife is not open to sex *at all* with you, then trying to train her to give oral sex might be the wrong approach.

Change her mind about sex. Change her way of thinking about sexuality. Arouse the fuck out of her and focus all that arousal on you. Using the power of subliminal programming, relight that erotic spark the two of you had when you first got married. Get her hot, horny, and anxious to initiate sex with you... run that file for three weeks, and once you're back in the saddle, and in her pussy, she'll be open and ready for whatever file you want to start her on next.

This weekend, the Trust, Arousal and Initiation files (available in Ocean Sounds or River Rock) are half price!






No comments:

Post a Comment