Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Possible Issues With Paypal

A couple of people have had trouble paying for product with Paypal, saying it's rejecting their orders because of the "adult" nature of the products. This is ridiculous, as far as I'm concerned, because I've bought lots of other similar products through them.

Whatever. If you've been trying to buy files and haven't been able to, contact me here (thesubliminalwifetrainer@gmail.com) for an alternative payment method that's worked for the folks who've already had this problem.

In the meantime, I'm working on finding a more adult-friendly credit-card processing company. Sorry for any inconveniences.


Had some great sexting success. She hasn't sent naked pictures, but the combination of sexting/oral sex mastery has led to some very pointed texts!


I didn't get any files posted to the site yesterday. Was bummed about the Paypal issue and distracted looking up "high risk merchant banking." I have several updates ready to go, will get them out tonight.

Tonight I'm starting the wife on the new Intro to Masturbation file. She's masturbated before -- I had really good success with this training back when I was experimenting, but she hasn't gotten herself off to my knowledge since she got pregnant (in her previous training, she was doing it every night when she thought I was asleep next to her, and that's totally stopped).

Intro is for women who've never masturbated before, or feel really squishy about it, or have philosophical/psychological hangups about it. Maybe they've been taught it's sinful, maybe they think it's dirty? Who knows. We want to change her mind. Intrigue her with the idea of self-love. Help encourage her to let herself have pleasure when she needs it -- and because we're constantly arousing her now, she needs it more, and more and more.

Affirmations in this file will include curiousity about masturbation, feeling comfortable touching herself, wanting to explore her body sexually, intense arousal and a desire to touch herself when she showers/bathes, dreams about sex, dreams about masturbation, a desire to "act out" a masturbation dream, and constant positive reinforcement that masturbation is normal, natural, good, and something every woman deserves.

I'll start reporting progress on this file tomorrow, and I will have it up on the store site tonight (with a special beta-testing 50% discount, of course).

As always, let me know how your training is going. I have been getting mixed reports so far. The first round of files went out a little more than 2 weeks ago: I'm hoping to get my first official reviews from people in the next several days.

SWT




No comments:

Post a Comment