Monday, July 13, 2015

First Review of the Oral Sex Series (that isn't by me!)

I got the first official review of the oral sex series from customer "the dude" (I will always use fake names/emails/etc. when referring to anyone on this site or the store. Your anonymity is 100% respected.) who writes:

I bought the 2 newest oral files on July 8th, and although I still had to initiate the "fun", she said "we can either have a quickie or I can suck your dick in the shower!" That alone was results for me! So we continued fooling around in bed a bit and she started dripping, saying "that's just from thinking about your dick in my mouth". I'm not sure which of the 2 files it was, but definitely would recommend the all 3 combo.

That's fantastic! My wife sent me a text today saying she was think about me, and how she's been daydreaming about my cock more and more. That, plus a suggestion sent to me from the dude gave me an idea for a new product line: the Cock Worship series. 

Intro to Cock Worship will be affirmations dedicated solely to your wife's thought processes. She's going to notice that everything is phallic in nature, and when she notices that, she's going to realize that it's because she's been thinking about your cock. Suggestions to dream about your cock every night, and daydream about it during the day are mixed with suggestions that she wants to hold your cock, feel how it gets hard in your hand, and a desire to see and hold your cock RIGHT NOW.

Advanced Cock Worship takes it one step farther. This is a file that plays on your wife's growing obsession with your cock and directs her to take matters into her own hand, so to speak. Whenever she sees your cock, she's going to want to stroke it to make it hard. Whenever she sees it hard, she's going to want to make it come. She's going to want to go buy lube to give you a great handjob -- even if she's never done that before. She'll want to give you great wet handjobs all the time.

Cock Worship Mastery is the final step in her transformation.Everything she sees that is even vaguely phallic in nature is going to make her think about your cock. Every time she holds anything remotely cylindrical, she's going to imagine it's your cock. The simple act of putting cock-shaped objects in her mouth will make her fantasize about sliding your cock in and out of her hungry-for-cock mouth. Total obsession with your cock, and how happy it makes her, and how desperate she is to hold it, all the time. She will feel euphoric with your hard cock in her hand or mouth or pussy or ass. She will feel bereft without it. Addiction and obsession with having and holding your cock and wanting it on her or in her forever.

What do you think? First three people to email me @ thesubliminalwifetrainer@gmail.com get a free copy of the Intro to Cock Worship file. It's going live on the store tonight!

(The dude? You get a copy free automatically, my thanks for the idea!)






No comments:

Post a Comment